Friday, March 27, 2009

It's 1:00 AM and I feel like Ranting...

I know that God's timing is perfect, and I know that He has everything under control, but it is still SO hard for me to wait.
I hate waiting to see how certain situations will unfold. I mean, I have a hard time waiting for the stop light to turn green, and I'm supposed to wait to see how my life is going to turn out?
I guess lately this has hit me because I am so ready to just move on with my life and get out of school. I'm ready to start feeling like I'm actually living--which is exactly what I said before I went to college ha...oh well.

ANYWAY....bottom line...it would be awesome if I knew what my future was and I didn't have to wait around for it to happen....but it's strengthening me to have to wait.

There are so many things that I'm hoping for right now, but I have no idea if they are in God's plan for my life or not....all I can do is pray about it.

No comments: